A number of roads will be temporarily closed starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 21 for a March for Jesus event.
These streets will be temporarily closed due to the event:
- Main Street from Seminary Avenue to Front Street;
- Wheaton Avenue from Union Avenue to Wesley Street;
- Wesley Street from Wheaton Avenue to Washington Street;
- Cross Street from Front Street to Wesley Street;
- Scott Street from Front Street to Seminary Avenue;
- Seminary Avenue from Main Street to Scott Street
The roads will be closed for approximately one and a half hours, until 11:30 a.m.
Residents, citizens, and motorists are being asked for their cooperation in not moving the barricades to ensure the safety of the participants.
Motorists may experience temporary traffic delays and choose to alter their travel routes to avoid these areas.