How do I contest or pay a parking ticket?

All parking tickets can be paid or contested at If you received a municipal citation for a parking violation and you believe the citation was issued erroneously, you can request a police supervisory review of the citation at All municipal violations can also be brought before a judge for disposition. For any further questions, contact us at 630-260-2161.

Show All Answers

1. My child recently received a driver’s permit and will soon be a licensed driver. Are there any special rules we should know?
2. Does Wheaton have a local ordinance establishing curfew for minors?
3. How do I contest or pay a parking ticket?
4. If I have a guest that needs to park on the street overnight, how can I request permission?
5. How do I obtain a permit for my home or business alarm?
6. How can I hire police officers for my event?
7. How do I become a part-time school crossing guard?
8. How do I know if the crime I reported was assigned to a police detective?