Who will be performing the work on these streets?

The Engineering Department prepares plans and bid specifications for the road program, and the City Council awards a contract to a construction firm to perform the work. Residents with questions about the Road Program should call the Engineering Department at 630-260-2065.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Annual Road, Sewer and Water Rehabilitation Program?
2. How are the streets selected for the program?
3. Who will be performing the work on these streets?
4. When will work begin?
5. Will driveway access be affected during construction?
6. Are plans available for public review?
7. Can I request that things like curbs or street lighting be added to my street?
8. How do I report a pothole or pavement problem?
9. Does the City have a plan for which streets get repaved?
10. My street does not have curbs, storm sewers, or street lighting. Will the City install those improvements?