Whom do I call if a streetlight is out?

If you notice that a streetlight in your neighborhood is not functioning properly, please report it as soon as possible. A repair request should be made to either the City of Wheaton or ComEd, depending on which entity maintains the lights.

Lights on metal poles are maintained by the City, and repair requests should be made to Street Services at 630-260-2116. For streetlights supported by a wooden pole, report problems via the ComEd website or call 800-334-7661.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City repair broken curbs?
2. Who is responsible for drive approaches?
3. When will my street be plowed?
4. Why does it take so long to clean up the cul-de-sacs?
5. Why does my driveway get “plowed in” when a snowplow passes my house?
6. Whom do I call if a streetlight is out?