The Finance Department is responsible for ensuring that the City’s fiscal resources are used in an efficient and effective manner which is consistent with the policies of the Mayor, City Council, and City Manager.
Finance is also responsible for all accounting and financial reporting, including Procurement, Utility Billing, Payroll, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
What We Do
Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
The City’s Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) is a long-term planning tool designed to provide the community with a view of the City’s needed infrastructure and capital improvements over the next five years.
- CY2021-2025 CIP (PDF)
- Parking Permits for the City’s parking garages/lots
- Pay my water/sewer bill, parking ticket, or other City bills
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Real Estate Transfer Tax Stamps
Yard Waste / Organics / Bulk Items / E-Waste Stickers
- Voter registration information
- Absentee ballots issued at City Hall
Frequently Requested Phone Numbers
- General Customer Service: 630-260-2000
- Utility Billing (water / sewer): 630-260-2024
- Real Estate Transfer Tax: 630-260-2000
- Parking Permits: 630-260-2028
- Business Licenses: 630-260-2028
- Parking Ticket Payments: 630-260-2000