Document Shredding Available for Businesses and Residents
DuPage County will be offering a number of document shredding events in August, September and October. The first six events are for businesses, organizations and institutions, and the last two are for residents. All events are free.
Shredding Events for Businesses:
Please register your business/organization for shredding services by calling 630-407-6771 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of a contact person, name of business, phone number, email addresss, and number of boxes you plan to bring (limit 10 boxes per business).
- Monday, Aug. 20, 2012: 8:30-11:30 a.m. - DuPage County Fairgrounds, 2015 Manchester Road, Wheaton
- Friday, Aug. 24, 2012: 8:30-11:30 a.m. - Ball Horticultural Company, 622 Town Road, West Chicago
- Monday, Aug. 27, 2012: 8:30-11:30 a.m. - Molex Inc., 2225 Ogden Ave., Lisle. (southwest corner of Ogden and Indiana avenues; turn at stoplight on Ogden Ave.)
- Monday, Sept. 10, 2012: 8:30-11:30 a.m. - Greene Valley Woodridge Wastewater Treatment Plant, 7900 S. Route 53, Woodridge
- Monday, Sept. 17, 2012: 8:30-11:30 a.m. - Naperville Bank & Trust, 555 Fort Hill Drive, Naperville
- Friday, Sept. 21, 2012: 8:30-11:30 a.m. - The Pampered Chef, 3N542 Meadow Road, Addison (west end of North Parking Lot, enter off Meadow Road)
Shredding Events for Residents:
No registration is needed to participate in these events. Limit of 4 boxes per car.
- Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012: 9 a.m.-noon - 101 S. Main Street, Lombard (commuter parking lot at Main & Parkside Streets)
- Saturday, October 13, 2012: 9 a.m.-noon - 421 S. County Farm Road, Wheaton (at County complex, south parking lot, turn at light marked “Main Entrance”)