The City of Wheaton will be redesigning its website to better meet your needs and to work with many different types of devices people use to access information. We would appreciate your input to help guide us in making the new site as user-friendly as possible. Please take a moment to share your feedback through this survey.
1. Which best describes your relationship to the City of Wheaton? (Check all that apply.)
If other, please specify:
2. How often do you visit the city’s website?
3. When you have you visited, what part of the website do you visit the most? (Pick up to three choices)
4. How do you access the City’s website? (Check all that apply.)
5. Do you generally find the information you are seeking when you visit the city’s website?
6. Have you used the City’s “Search” tool to look for information?
7. Did the search tool lead you to the information you were seeking?
8. If No, what were you looking for that you were unable to find?
9. How would you rate the City’s website in these respects?(Rate 1 through 5, where 1=Poor and 5=Excellent)
10. What do you like about the site?
11. What do you dislike about the site?
12. What additional features or information would be most useful to you on the City’s redesigned website?